Digital Growth Manager
As part of the Digital Team within the Marketing department, you will be assisting the Senior Innovations Manager in the execution of innovative Digital Marketing programs. As well as leading the digital optimisation across all digital touchpoints and to helping to strengthen the brand's presence in all digital platforms, harnessing the power of all things Digital to help drive the business forward.
This role will be heavily focused on digital acquisition and customer journey optimisation. It is a role supporting the business in the development and delivery of Digital Innovations and transformation and to lead the execution with the support of the Digital Marketing Team.
You will help build and execute a digital growth and success strategy with the goal of providing an exceptional, Omnichannel engagement experience that maximises value for customers. Managing a digital marketing plan to drive more leads and to analyse, improve and develop the customer journey across all digital touchpoints to increase conversions. All in line with the core brand values and long-term commercial objectives of the business.
Competitive salary of up to £60,000 with excellent benefits, including company car. This role is part remote. Head office is based in Milton Keynes. You'll be working very closely with London based agencies and therefore it would suit candidates situated in or around London also.
As Digital Growth Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Acquisition & CRM: Develop the existing performance marketing mix to reduce acquisition cost and drive customer growth. Focuses will include but are not limited to: PPC, Paid Social, Display Advertising and SEO
- Assist the Senior Innovations Manager with Digital strategy. Acting as the Digital lead to manage the day-to-day tactical activities.
- You will build, grow, and manage the digital marketing channels.
- Create strategies across digital channels Search, Social, Display, and Paid Social
- Manage the relationship with digital marketing agencies.
- Identify, plan, and run growth experiments on any part of the funnel.
- Automate tasks, reports, and tactics wherever appropriate using Google 360 and the BI Tool.
- Manage the UX optimisation and development of the website with the aims of improving conversion and leverage the value of leads.
- Develop and improve web analytics capability in conjunction with IT teams.
- Project Management - Lead and deliver core projects in the digital marketing roadmap.
We're looking for someone with the following experience and key attributes:
- Experience acquiring leads online, through website optimisation and performance marketing.
- Data driven and analytical with a passion for fast-growth, and a commercial mindset. You must have experience of managing digital media budgets.
- A can-do attitude, with the ability to deal with ambiguity. And a focus on delivery.
- User feedback & session recording technologies (eg Hotjar / SessionCam etc)
- Testing tools (Optimizely, Yieldify, AB Tasty, Monetate etc)
- Presentation tools (eg Qlik, Tableau and Looker etc)
- A good knowledge of Umbraco CMS, GA 360, Google Optimise,
- Strong proven CRO experience that has achieved impactful results.
- Experience of development projects (requirements analysis, briefing & testing)
- Experience of budgeting, forecasting, and reporting in an online business.
- Managing online content
- Ideally, you'll have experience in eCommerce, Digital or Retail, preferably with Omnichannel experience in lead management.
- Strong excel skills able to create Pivot tables, V-look ups to deliver insightful data.
- Exceptional digital marketing skills with proven experience of First Party Data, Automation, Look-a-Likes and Personalisation.
- Stellar analytical ability with capability to transform online critical metric CX data into impactful insights and execute upon them.
- Customer obsessed with a curious mind driven by data
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted