Quote Production Administrator
Full time, 37 hours per week (Monday-Friday)
12 months FTC
£11.53 per hour
Tate are working with a very well respected and long serving client who are an energy company looking to recruit a Quote Production Administrator, which will be remote working until the restrictions lift, therefore applicant must live local or willing to travel to the office.
Due to the Covid19 pandemic, this role is currently remote. However, candidates should still be local to Perth, as initial training may be office based. There are also plans for the role to return to the office once lockdown restrictions are lifted.
Key Duties and Accountabilities:
- Supporting the busy sales team with the administrative tasks
- With exceptional attention to detail, accurately quote, accept and log high volumes of electricity and gas contracts
- Paying close attention to accuracy to ensure all data and information are entered efficiently
- Ensuring all work is presented appropriately and completed to tight deadlines
- Organising files and details on the system, system cleanse to keep the database up to date
The Ideal Candidate:The successful candidate must have and be capable of...
- General office and administrative duties
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- IT efficient and able to use all MS office packages
- Self-sufficient and able to manage own workload
- Confident working in a fast-paced and busy environment
- Strong relationship building skills
- A positive and can-do attitude towards the role itself and its responsibilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To express interest in this opportunity, please apply today. We look forward to reviewing your application soon.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted