A personable, organised and adaptable Sales Order Administrator is required to join an established medical business based in Stevenage. As a Sales Order Administrator, you will play a key role in supporting the business's office manager and sales team. You will be looking after the order processing and stock management within the organisation. You will also be responsible for looking after sales inquiries and tracking and monitoring customer orders
As Sales Order Administrator you will ultimately be responsible for:
- Managing the sales mailbox
- Processing complex sales orders and liaising with the businesses distribution warehouse
- Checking in all orders when they arrive in the UK and ensuring they are accurate
- Managing the stock levels within the organisation and:
- Replenishing and processing auto and manual stock orders as required
- Matching stock to outgoing orders
- General administrative duties relating to loan dispatch, rental applications and return processing
- Processing monthly and ad-hoc stock checks and producing stock check reports
- Liaising directly with the sales and management teams to keep up to date records on offers and company distribution data
- Dealing with inbound telephone inquiries
- Updating the businesses CRM system with orders, inquiries, and client information
The ideal Sales Order Administrator candidate will need:
- To be able to use your initiative, have problem-solving skills, and work well under supervision
- To have had the experience of working within a similar type of role which must include sales order processing, stock management, and Back-to-Back processing
- Dealing with imports/exports in the euro-zone
- Great attention to detail
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment where you have had to manage your work load and worked within a methodical manner
- CRM experience
- Be keen to learn new things and be adaptable
- A flexible can-do attitude
- Experience of working within a medical environment would be preferable but not essential
As part of the application process, you will be required to do a personality test and some online skills tests.
Working Monday to Friday (8:30 - 5:00) totalling 40 hours per week you will be based in Stevenage Town. You will receive 22 days of holiday plus bank holidays and complimentary holiday days over Christmas (this varies from year to year). The right candidate can expect to receive a salary between £22,000 to £25,000, plus a nice benefits package.
If you have the experience to match the requirements, please apply now to Neil Copping. I will respond to all applications within 2 working days
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted