An opportunity has come available for an efficient ADMINISTRATOR to join a successful, busy instrument business based in Stevenage.
This post is available immediately and can go to interview stage in the coming week.
You will play a key role by being responsible for the coordination on loaning customers with temporary equipment, and all associated admin around stock management and transportation of goods, and have added responsibility assisting the Office Manager with admin for company car drivers and the procurement of stationary and office consumables.
This is a full time, office based job.
As an outline, your responsibilities will be:
- Liaising with business customers
- Maintaining the customer and stock database
- Keeping a stock inventory
- Booking courier deliveries
- Taking and referring phone enquiries
- Spotting potential sales leads from customer conversations
- Fleet car and company car driver compliance admin
- Maintaining stationary levels and sourcing good deals on new purchases
Your personal attributes and ability will include:
- To be able to use your initiative, have problem-solving skills, but happy to take direction and work well under supervision
- Great attention to detail
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment where you have had to manage your workload, meet deadlines and work in a processed methodical manner
- Some CRM experience (customer database)
- Be keen to learn new things and be adaptable to taking on new responsibility if required
- A flexible can-do attitude
As part of the application process, you will be required to complete a quick online personality profile exercise and some online skills tests.
Working Monday to Friday (8:30 - 5:00) totalling 40 hours per week you will be based in Stevenage Town. You will receive 22 days of holiday plus bank holidays and complimentary holiday days over Christmas (this varies from year to year).
The right candidate can expect to receive a salary between £22,000 to £24,000 and private health care insurance after probation.
We hope this latest ADMINISTRATION post may be of interest and look forward to your application.
Please use the APPLY button. Tate will respond to all enquires by phone or email.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted