ECommerce Assistant / Junior Category Manager - £25k, Hertfordshire plus benefits
Our client, a reputable, traditional, and progressive player in the Ecommerce business are currently on the recruit for a new ECommerce Assistant / Junior Category Manager to join an expanding and friendly team and at an exciting point of growth!
Daily activities will include, but not be exhausted of:-
- Analysing data to determine industry & consumer trends
- Management of the long- term strategies for differing categories
- Development and planning to manage annual Budgets
- Developing exit plans for unsuccessful products
- Responsibility for writing sales and marketing plans
- Daily & weekly marketing activity to bring in of leads and registrations to achieve sales targets
- Management of daily auctions and other sales venues to achieve sales
- Measure and report on sales and marketing strategies on a daily & weekly basis
This position will report to the Sales Director & Managing Director
Skills and experience:-
- Minimum of 2 years in an E-Commerce/ Junior Category Manager role
- A hands on and can do nature
- Experience in multiple platforms of online selling sites
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search