Marketing Manager - £30k to £35k, Hertfordshire plus benefits
Our client, a reputable, traditional and progressive player in the Ecommerce business are currently on the recruit for a new Marketing Manager to join an expanding and friendly team and at an exciting point of growth!
Daily activities will include, but not be exhausted of:-
- Promotion of daily online auctions
- Generating content for social media
- Management of social media campaigns
- Work with senior management to manage annual budgets
- Updating website
- Growing and developing customer base for online sales
- Work closely with sales team to develop a promotional calendar and ensuring targets are reviewed and met
- Identify market trends and competitor analysis
- Weekly reporting to senior management on campaign results
Skills and experience:-
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role
- A proactive and personable nature with the ability to think outside the box
- Computer literate - Word, Excel, Mailchimp & Photoshop
- Ecommerce experience
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted