Wealth Management - Customer Service Assistant - £32k to £35k, Hertfordshire plus benefits
Our client, a reputable and traditional practice of financial experts are currently on the recruit for a new Customer Service Assistant to join expanding and friendly team.
Supporting a team of Financial Advisors this is an outstanding opportunity to gain an insight into the intricacies of what it is that they actually do and can lead into a progressive career as a Financial Advisor itself should this be a path that you are interested in taking.
Daily activities will include, but not be exhausted of:-
- Management of new and existing client queries
- Assisting with the maintenance and development of client relationships
- Providing administrative support to Financial Advisors
- Ensuring that any business conducted is done in a responsible and compliant manner, meeting all legislative requirements, both internally and externally.
- Liaising with product providers and other relevant third parties
- Management of existing client reviews and ensuring all documentation and post meeting action points are dealt with
- Working collaboratively with senior managers to develop and improve systems and processes where necessary
Skills and experience:-
- A demonstrable interest in Financial services and/or a financial services qualification at level 4 (RO4)
- A proactive and personable nature with the ability to think outside the box
- High attention to detail
- Computer literate - Word and Excel
- Able to work as part of a team as well as on own initiative
- Lots of enthusiasm!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search