Customer Service Administrator - 6-month contract
Our client based in the Eastleigh area are currently looking to recruit an experienced Customer Service Administrator to join their team on a 6-month contract basis initially. This is an excellent opportunity to join an established and reputable company within the local area that offers an excellent range of benefits, free parking and a friendly working environment.
Role: Customer Services Administrator Where: Eastleigh Salary: £21,000pa
Responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with incoming emails
- Answering the telephone and dealing with incoming enquires
- Processing of orders both UK and export
- Dealing with any issues or queries that may arise
- Checking and processing of quotations
- Updating the company database
- Processing of credits
- Confirming and invoicing all dispatched orders daily
- Associated administrative based tasks
You will need:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- An excellent telephone manner
- To be organised and efficient
- To have excellent attention to detail
- Confident IT skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
If this role is of interest to you and you have the necessary skills and experience please don't hesitate to APPLY.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted