My client an organisation that has been set-up in the Leamington Spa area in response to the Covid-19 pandemic is seeking an Onboarding Coordinator, paying between £28,000-£30000 plus a 10% bonus at 9 and 18months, on an initial 18 month contract to join their newly created HR team.
The role will involve onboarding all new starters of the organisation and will involve the following:
- Being the first point of contact for all new starters as well as answering any new starter queried
- Managing new starter checks including DBS checks and proof or right to work
- Managing the internal HR database and updating new colleague details when the start
- Sending out induction day emails and well as any other onboarding correspondence
- Liaising with line manager in regards dates of new starters
- Ordering equipment and arranging IT set-up for new starters
- As well as any other ad-hoc duties that might be involved
The ideal candidate will come from a HR/ recruitment background and will have specific onboarding experience. You will enjoy being the go-to person as well as being the first point of contact for the organisation. You will be onboarding a high number of new starters each week, so will enjoy the fast paced and interchangeable environment. This is very much a start-up environment, so you will have experience putting processes in place or creating new processes. You will have excellent communication skills both written and spoken, as a lot of the correspondence with be via email and on the phone.
If you have onbaording experience and are looking for your next role in a fast paced, start-up environment then please do apply directly!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted