My client a property management company based in the heart of London's West End is seeking a Customer Service Advisor, paying up to £23,000, to join the fast paced and growing London team. The role will be offered initially on a 3 month contract with the potential to go perm for the right candidate, this position will also be working from home until the government guidelines change.
The role will involve being the first point of contact for customers and clients of the company via email and phone as well as promoting and upholding their reputation for excellence through great customer service. Duties will include:
- Handling customers queries across different platforms, mainly email and phone, in the agreed response time
- To ensure customers queries are answered promptly with the aim of a first-time resolution
- To ensure the best Customer Care experience is given to all customers
- Navigating the internal database and update customer details where needed
- Create reports such as statements and invoices
- Receiving and settling payments and invoices
The ideal candidate will come from a customer service background within a call centre capacity. You will have a great understanding of what makes excellent customer service as well as taking pride in being a brand ambassador for a company. You will have excellent communication skills both spoken and written as a lot of the correspondence will also be via email.
If you are ac experience customer service advisor who is looking to join a really great company that is growing through a pandemic then please do apply directly to the advert.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted