Inbound Customer Service Advisor
Newcastle (Office based for 3 months then WFH)
Temporary to Permanent
£9.56 Per Hour
Tate have teamed up with a leading British automotive company to recruit a team of talented Customer Service Advisers to handle inbound calls. Working from their Newcastle office for the first 3 months and then 90% of the role will be based at home. You will play a key role in delivering exceptional service and provide a first-time resolution for all calls.
Working full time shifts, between the hours of 8am to 8:15pm Monday to Friday. You will also need to be able to work on various Saturdays between the hours of 9am - 5:15pm. This role is starting on the 14th June and will require you to work from the office for the first 3 months. After this period of time the role will move to a 90% home based role.
- Dealing with high numbers of inbound calls
- Updating and setting up live policies whilst on the phone to customers
- Advising on quotations for cover
- Explaining the cover terms to customers
- Providing a first class service in accordance to industry and company guidelines
- Customer Service experience (essential)
- Phone handling experience (desired)
- Fully computer literate
- Desire to provide exceptional service
- Strong and clear verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask
If you have the suitable skills and experience to match the above then please apply today!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted