ReAssure, part of the Phoenix Group, are responsible for administering a variety of policies such as Pension, Life and Health. They are at an exciting stage in their growth, offering rewarding career prospects for talented people. With this in mind, we are recruiting for customer focused representatives to join them from the 5th July to work in their Telford offices.
You will be joining a company built on solid values who can offer career progression and the potential for you to contribute your skills and talents to a work culture shaped by mutual respect.
This role is a Permanent Contract with excellent long term career prospects. Working full time the hours are Monday - Friday working between 09:00 - 17:30 (37 hours a week)
You will be supporting the servicing of numerous policies whilst ensuring that you deliver on your promises and ensure that the customer is always treated fairly. Located within their friendly and supportive contact centre, you will play an integral part of the delivery of exceptional customer service within this team.
Your duties will include
- Providing effective customer service whilst complying with regulatory guidelines for each and every task
- Ensuring that all calls are handled professionally and answered in a timely manner
- Identifying and escalating any issues to your manager
- Completing tasks within agreed timescales working through processes and utilising a number of systems
- Working in collaboration with other business functions to complete any requests from policy holders
- Helping and supporting customers with a variety of policy updates and requests
Skills and Experience:
If you have worked within a contact centre environment before or a regulated environment previously, this will be an advantage as ReAssure takes the data protection and delivery of service to their customers seriously.
Take a look for yourself at ReAssure and how you can be part of a first class, successful organisation www.reassurecareers.co.uk
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted