Are you a Senior Operations & Finance Manager looking to further develop your existing skills and experience in a role that is a keystone position within this organisation?
Leading the operations team, this Executive position reports directly into the CEO and is key to the strategic planning and direction of the organisation.
This broad, varied, and exciting position will involve a number of duties and responsibilities including -
- Operational understanding of the financial function including P&L, balance sheets and cashflow statements
- Ensuring appropriate financial vision, processes and controls are in place to ensure financial viability and compliance with statutory requirements
- People management - successfully leading and developing the team
- Delivering all aspects of financial management, budgeting, forecasting and financial statements
- Contract negotiation, inception, review and management to ensure optimum supplier performance
- Managing all aspects of Information Technology, Information Governance, GDPR and Health & Safety
- High level overview of systems and policies
The successful candidate will have -
- A proven background within a Senior Operations or Financial role
- An analytical and inquisitive nature
- Proven experience with IT infrastructure
- A solid understanding of the operational side of finance
- Excellent people management skills
- Working knowledge of a range of finance and accounting packages
- Contract management experience
- Understanding of IT infrastructure
- Sound understanding of GDPR legalisation
- Excellent communication skills
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search