I am searching for a personable, outgoing, and organised Events Coordinator to join a family run business, that makes people smile 5 days a week. The role, based near Buntingford will involve joining a friendly "operations and account management team", where you will be responsible for overseeing a variety of projects/events for the business's clients.
You will be required to work closely with Account Manager aswell as liaising directly with both clients and internal stakeholders. Your key focus will be on delivering exceptional customer service and organising events that deliver a great return on investment coupled with ensuring client retention/ rebooking.
This role could be ideally suited to somebody who currently works within the events sector but is looking for a more Monday to Friday 9:00 to 5:30 type of role. Alternatively this role would be suited to somebody who is working within a marketing executive or PA role, where you have to coordinate with a whole ranges of activities all at the same time.
As the Event Coordinator you will be responsible:
- Leading the implementation of variety events including event planning, implementation and following clear processes and procedures
- Liaising directly with clients, attending client visits, taking the event specification/ brief, and managing the client relationship
- Coordinating with internal stakeholders to ensure the relevant members of the team are fully briefed with regards to their role and responsibilities on the day of the event
- Building strong relationships with the businesses customer service teams when it comes to dealing with clients post event
- Building long term and stable relationships within clients to ensure repeat bookings
- General event related administration
- Tracking and reporting of event progress and performance
The ideal Event Coordinator candidate will need:
- Excellent project coordination experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills with a track record of building strong working relationships with key clients and business stakeholders
- A friendly and engaging persona
- Strong written communications skills, with excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask
- Pro-active, creative, and innovative in their approach to work
- Positive, can do attitude
Working Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 5:30, you can expect to receive a salary between £20,000 and £23,000 depending upon experience. This role also offers a nice benefits package which includes, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays and working in a lovely rural location.You will need to car and a full driving licence as there are no public transport links to this office.
You will also be asked prior to interview to produce a 1 minute video stating why you would be a great candidate for this role.
If you have the experience to match the requirements, please apply now to Neil Copping. I will respond to all applications within 2 working days.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted