Inbound Customer Service Advisor
3 Month Contract
£9.74 Per Hour
Tate have teamed up with a leading British automotive company to recruit a team of talented customer service advisers to handle inbound calls in the European Breakdown Team. Working from their Cheadle office as part of their busy, friendly and supportive call centre function, you will play a key role in delivering exceptional service and provide a first-time resolution for all calls.
Working full time shifts, between the hours of 8am to 8:15pm Monday to Friday. You will also need to be able to work on various Saturdays between the hours of 9am - 5:15pm. This role is starting on the 7th June.
- Dealing with high numbers of inbound calls
- Taking messages for other team members
- Noting down telephone numbers and email addresses
- Providing a first class service in accordance to industry and company guidelines
- Customer Service experience (essential)
- Phone handling experience (desired)
- Fully computer literate
- Desire to provide exceptional service
- Strong and clear verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask
If you have the suitable skills and experience to match the above then please apply today!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted