Policy Administrator Winchester £17000-£18000k
We are seeking a Policy Administrator to join a small friendly team in a local business in the heart of Winchester.
This is a diverse role working alongside a small team in a supportive and professional environment.
- Responsible for issuing policy documentation, dealing with collection enquires, refunds, and any other administrative tasks within the department.
- Generating letters and emails to communicate at a high level of customer service in response to customer enquires
- Perform effectively the daily, weekly, and monthly processing to establish their timely completion
- Carry out impromptu tasks as required to support the team
- You will be a trustworthy and reliable team player,
- Have excellent proven communication skills both verbally and written
- The ability to manage your time and workload
- You will have experience working in administration or similar
- Have experience working in the Insurance or Financial Services sector or equivalent
- Ideally an understanding of Policy terms and conditions
- You will love solving problems, investigating and finding resolutions
- You will be conscientious and always looking to provide a high level of support for your colleagues and clients
- Keen to learn and develop
- Excellent attention to detail and a good level of numeracy and accuracy are essential
The company and team are fantastic and they also offer great benefits including a company annual bonus scheme, pension, 35 hours a week with flextime available, casual dress code. Training and support will be given
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted