Tate are working with a leading national business on the outskirts of Exeter to recruit within the Customer Service team. We are looking to speak to Customer Service professionals with front line Customer Service experience to deliver a 1st class customer-centric experience.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the administration relating to all customer issues, taking ownership of all ongoing customer's defects and will be responsible to allocate resources to undertake remedial work in the customer's homes.
Main duties of the role:
- Monitor the Customer Services inbox
- Log all calls and emails from Customers on the CRM systems
- Provide feedback and obtain information from other departments
- Ensure all relevant documentation is recorded
- Ensure the correct allocation of work to contractors
- Oversee the work of contractors and report on poor contractor performance
- Maintain reasonable timescales for customers for any remediation works
The successful candidate will have a strong customer service background. You will need to demonstrate resilience and initiative at interview and show great communication and relationship skills. Previous experience of working within the house building industry would be advantageous.
A competitive salary of up to £24,000 per annum is on offer.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted