What? Customer Service Administrator
When? ASAP on an ongoing temporary basis
How much? £9.09p/h
Our client based in central Worthing is currently looking to take on 3 new members of staff in their referrals team on an ongoing temporary basis. The successful candidates will need previous customer service and administration experience and be available for immediate work.
- Input data of all urgent referrals and amendments onto the e-referral system
- Will provide a point of contact for all GP practice staff, provider organisations and patient queries regarding the status of their referrals
- Work efficiently and accurately
- Identify areas that need improvement
- Handle sensitive data in line with the data protection act
- Collate referral data on a weekly basis
- Able to create and maintain spreadsheets to a high standard
- To carry out appropriate delegated duties as required
If you feel that you have the relevant skills to complete this role to a high standard then please do not hesitate to apply or contact Esther on 01273 324 255
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted