Operations Manager Winchester £28-32k
We are looking for an exceptionally driven candidate to join this FMCG business at an exciting time of rapid growth. You will be a pivotal player in this small team and really enjoy setting up processes and creating a streamlined way for the business to operate. The role will be incredibly varied and exciting with no two days being the same. The role will cover working closely with Supply Chains, Logistics, deliveries, order processing, operations and office support administration. So, being able to multi-task and prioritise is fundamental alongside being a fantastic and dynamic Team player.
Some of the duties: This is just a snapshot of tasks and the right person will create their own duties and will have the opportunity to really create their own job spec based on their strengths they can bring to the team.
- Setting up new office procedures and processes
- Sales order processing for all sales orders from initial order through to delivery to the customer and raising invoices
- Purchase order processing
- Dealing with clients via the telephone and emails
- Manage the database of client details
- Produce company reports to assist with the business operations
- Booking meetings and managing calendars
- Stationery management and general office administration and sales support
The Person: This is the important part....
- Someone who can see what needs to be done and finds solutions
- A person that doesn't need to be told what they need to do
- Ambitious and driven to do a great job and add value to the business
- Knowledge of the supply chain and logistics process would be ideal
- A self-motivated and innovative attitude is key
- You will be level- headed, sharp and quick to respond to needs efficiently
- Excellent communication skills and not afraid to deal with customers and find resolutions to queries
- Strong and proven administration and IT skills, including use of Microsoft Office software packages, especially Excel and Xero would be very beneficial
- You will love challenges and be excited to put your stamp on this role
- There may be an opportunity for travel in the future
This is such an exciting time to join this progressive business. The company can offer a hybrid working model for this role but ideally it will need the person to be office based for at least 3 days of the week. The hours are 9-5pm - Monday to Friday.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search