Tate are working with a leading national insurance company on the outskirts of Exeter to appoint Customer Service Representatives to join their team for a 6 month period. The role is Monday to Friday working 37.5 hours a week.
If you have contact centre or customer service experience we want to hear from you! The role is working within the New Business Team on the phones taking calls from third parties and providing updates on new policies and processing new policies for life insurance.
* Ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external Customers and Members.
* Experience of working in a busy environment whilst maintaining a high degree of accuracy and meeting tight deadlines
* Ability to continuously prioritise and adapt to a changing environment
* A team players with enthusiasm and motivation
* Good communication & interpersonal skills
The role will be working from home initially however a return to the office once restrictions are eased.
A DBS, Credit/Financial Services Check along with 3 years of referencing is a requirement for this role.
If you are looking for a varied role with a great company click apply today or call us on 01392 432 861.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted