Customer Contact Advisor Winchester Salary £17,000-£18,000 (Doe)
We are proud to be supporting a local business that have some very exciting recruitment and future business expansion plans.
This is a busy and varied role that will require confidence and efficiency. You'll be an effective and adaptable team player.
- Responsible for accurately, effectively and efficiently handling email correspondence, inbound and outbound calls from clients
- Coordinating the processing of all associated administration including collections & refunds, new business data, and other administration tasks which falls within the department.
- Dealing with verbal and written communications from customers, clients, agents, group departments and all other third-party organisations.
- General Administration tasks to support the team
- Have a good understanding of Policy Terms and Conditions and regulations
- Archiving data
- You will be a trustworthy and reliable team player,
- Have excellent proven communication skills both verbally and written
- Good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- You will have experience working in a call centre or similar
- Have experience working in the Insurance or Financial Services sector or equivalent
- Ideally an understanding of Policy terms and conditions
- You will love solving problems and finding resolutions
- You will be a team player and always looking to go the extra mile for colleagues and clients
- A thirst for learning and training
- Educated to A level standard or equivalent
The company not only offers a supportive and fun environment to work in they also offer fantastic benefits including annual bonus, pension, online training.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted