Account Manager-£25,000 - £28,000 Basic - plus a generous uncapped bonus structure - Southampton - Hybrid role - free parking - Ideally German speaking, but other languages will be considered.
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and driven Account Manager to join a highly successful global organisation, where you will be part of a fun, and friendly team. You will be responsible for delivering fast, professional, and consistent sales and account management support to existing clients as well as prospecting for new business. You will need to have experience within a similar role where you have been responsible for managing a large portfolio of clients and have a proven track record to be able to seek out new opportunities.
Account Manager duties will include:
- Answering calls and emails from clients and handling objectives and enquiries.
- Maintaining and enhancing existing customer relationships
- To identify customers where business has been lost and proactively contact them to ensure retention of these accounts again
- Proactively researching and contacting new clients to develop new business
- Convert leads into sales
- Make outgoing calls for the majority of his/her workday meeting or exceeding outbound call KPI's
- Acting as a technical source of information to customers
- Preparing quotations and following this through to secure the order
- Resolving any emerging problems that our customer accounts may face with accuracy and efficiency
- Must meet published KPI's, including exceeding the budgeted sales and Gross Profit targets for his/her assigned accounts
- Processing orders on the system and updating the database with any specific requirements
Essential skills and experience
- Experience of working within a fast-paced sales environment where you have been responsible for managing a portfolio of clients
- The ability to manage your time effectively and prioritise key tasks
- Strong customer focus and a passion for building client relationships and delivering an exceptional service
- Driven and naturally motivated with a focus on teamwork
- Strong IT skills with the ability to pick up new systems quickly
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted