A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an intelligent and tremendously driven Talent Acquisition Sourcer to support our client who are a fast-growing, innovative and refreshing global research and advisory firm, based primarily in Egham - Surrey, and with flexible access to the Central London office. This is initially a 3-month temporary assignment, however, with view for long term and potentially permanent prospects, paying an hourly rate of £20-£30 per hour plus holiday pay.
Working within a dynamic and fast-growing international BD/ Sales recruitment team operating across Europe & Asia, you will play a key role in my client's continued growth.
You will proactively identify, develop and manage a pipeline of candidates aligned to specific business units and requirements, utilising multiple strategies including online databases, social media websites, Boolean keyword searching, cold calling, and on-line / off-line networking to identify top talent for various organisation.
- Attract, engage and source top talent for my client through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search on-line and off-line techniques
- Drive initiatives that nurture the company's culture & values whilst pursing the best candidate experience
- Candidate generation through creative strategies and on-line and off-line marketing
- Continual extension of networks through leveraging user groups, blogs and networking events
- Clearly articulating my client's value proposition
- Qualifications of candidates through profiling and behavioral and competency-based assessments
- Develop a pipeline of talentpool for present and future requirements
What you'll need:
- Strong research and candidate generation skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and 1-3 years + Recruiting or Talent Acquisition experience required
- Business Development and/or Sales experience is advantageous
- Strong business acumen
With a great working culture of agility and self-ownership, my client cultivates a setting in which you are able to flourish and add value through arduous work and creative solutions.
In return, you will have the opportunity to grow in, and shape this role with my client, being encouraged, supported and rewarded for getting involved and taking on more and more responsibility over time.
If you love the thrill of the hunt and engaging with passive and hard to find candidates, this role is for you!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted