Channel Marketing Consultant
Our client, a world leader in their industry are currently looking to recruit a Channel Marketing Consultant to execute the marketing plan for an assigned area of business. The role will involve developing a long-term marketing execution strategy built around the needs of the customers and will also involve being the conduit between the marketing and sales team to achieve excellent marketplace execution of marketing strategies and tactics. This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward-thinking company and would suit someone with a relevant marketing qualification and marketing knowledge who enjoys getting to meet with customers and really understand their needs and building excellent working relationships with other departments internally.
Role: Channel Marketing Consultant Where: Southampton Salary: c£36-40,000pa dependant on experience
Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the marketing and sales teams.
- Visiting customers to fully understand their objectives and attending exhibitions as required.
- Managing a marketing budget and making decisions based on this.
- Managing a marketing plan, providing a budget and the requirements of the department to the digital and product & brand marketing teams in line with business and sales objectives.
- Working closely with the sales team and their customers to understand the industry, its current and future requirements, and impact to the business. Presenting this information back to the wider marketing department to support the accurate delivery of projects, campaigns and product development.
- Owning and acting as a consulted representative in the execution of projects taking place across the marketing department and its agencies. Manage campaigns, activities and consult the rest of the team where market knowledge is needed to deliver great communications, products and campaigns.
- To produce a dashboard for the senior team which quickly summarises the recent and future activities of the channel, need-to-know information and any questions that must be answered at a senior level.
You will need:
- A relevant marketing qualification.
- To be of smart appearance with excellent interpersonal skills.
- To be professional in your approach.
- The ability to build excellent working relationships with customers and internal departments.
- The ability to identify and meet the needs of different professional customers.
- Experience in the built environment, ideally specification of equipment to architects, developers, consultants and/or contractors would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Previous experience in managing a marketing budget (desirable).
- To be customer focused and driven to achieve excellence.
Due to the role involving travel to clients your own transport is required. If this role is of interest to you and you have the necessary skills and experience please don't hesitate to APPLY.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted