We are currently working with an organisation based in the Leamington Spa area that has been set-up by the government in reaction to the global covid pandemic, they are currently seeking an L&D Coordinator to join their newly established people team. The role will be paying up to £30,000 and will be initially offered on an 18 month contract to start immediately.
The role will be supporting the organisation's Learning & Development team with all the administrative coordination and will involve the following:
- Supporting all new starters in the business and be the first point of contact for the first week and month
- Assist with the onboarding of new starters and sending joining instructions
- Coordinate the inductions and facilitate all welcome events in the organisation
- Schedule the welcome event and other company wide events such as speakers, attendees, venues, transport etc.
- Administration of feedback programme as well as training schedules
- Any other ad-hoc administrative duties for the L&D role
The organisation is seeking a highly organised candidate who ideally comes from an L&D background or has a strong interest in this area. You will have excellent communication skills and have the ability to liaise with people at all levels of an organisation and enjoy being the go to person in the team. With excellent administrate skills, you will help to set-up administrative processes in the team as well as use internal systems. Having the ability to work to multiple deadlines and well as coordinating large scale events.
If you are an experienced L&D coordinator who is looking to be part of an organisation that is really making a difference to society then please do apply directly to the advert!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted