My client an award-winning management consultancy based in central London is seeking a Recruitment Consultant, paying £15 per hour, on a 6 month contract to join their busy service delivery team who a working on an exciting and busy project. The position will be starting ASAP, so all applicants applying must be available immediately, the role will be working remotely for the full 6 months.
The role will be supporting the service delivery team with the following:
- Sourcing and pipelining the best talent to meet business needs
- Liaising with stakeholders and line managers to keep them updated on the status of the recruit
- Implementing and attending recruitment events to drive the best talent in to the business
- Working closely with the sourcing manager to come up with new and innovates ways to attract talent
- Reporting, compliance and any other ad-hoc administrative tasks
The clients are seeking an experienced recruiter and are open to industry and background. You will have excellent communications skills and have the confidence to speak with candidates as well as stakeholders. You will have experience with high volume recruitment as well as niche roles, using job boards, Boolean searches and other methods of sourcing. You will have immigration and work place regulations knowledge making sure all compliance is adhering to Home Office rules. A great team player, you will help out wherever is needed.
If you are an experienced recruiter looking for your next role then please do apply directly to the advert!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted