Operations and Facilities Administrator position within an established and reputable planning consultancy based in brand new offices in Lewes. This role permanent, starting as soon as possible, and offers a salary of £23,000 - £25,000 per annum. Working hours are 40 per week across a shift pattern from 8am to 5.30pm.
You will facilitate and provision the continued growth of the business by supporting the Office and Facilities Manager and the Operations Manager in providing the central administrative support function across the group's Shared Services.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Portraying a professional image to staff, clients and external consultants at all times.
- Welcoming visitors and ensuring their well-being whilst on the premises.
- Answering in-coming calls, taking messages and directing calls to relevant colleagues.
- Providing essential 'virtual' front-of-house support, rotating with colleagues to ensure cover between our office hours of 08:00-18:00. Shift patterns will be between these hours.
- Assisting with the ordering and distribution of office supplies for all offices
- Dealing with enquiries and admin team mailboxes and actioning emails and/or forwarding these to the relevant member of staff.
- Updating and managing information on the in-house database.
- Organising conference calls.
- Setting up meeting rooms.
- Assisting the Office and Facilities Manager in ensuring printers and other IT equipment in all offices are in working order and supplies (toners, cartridges) are available at all times.
- Administration support to wider team - templates, document formatting, photocopying and other support on special projects/ assignments within the business as appropriate.
- Travel arrangements - taxi, train, car hire or flight journeys for staff.
- Organisation of staff social events and other business events.
- Health and Safety inspections and ensuring facilities are maintained to a high standard.
- Providing general assistance to the Operations Manager and Office and Facilities Manager.
Ideal Qualifications / Experiences:
- Solid experience working as an office administrator / assistant.
- Operations or Facilities experience is ideal.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Empathetic, friendly and warm personality.
- We are looking for a flexible, diligent and client focused professional who is positive and able to portray an expert image to clients.
Applicants must be friendly, calm and be able to deal with a constant change of agenda.
If you are interested in further Office Support jobs please feel free to browse the Tate website www.tate.co.uk
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search