Inbound Call Handler
Temporary (with the potential to become permanent)
£8.36 - £8.91 per hour
To start May 2021
Tate are seeking a confident and friendly individual, to join a leading car dealership company based in Coventry, starting ASAP.
As this is a telephony role, dealing with inbound sales enquires, we are seeking someone who is a strong communicator, professional at all times and comfortable being on the phone.
This is initially a temporary opportunity but could become permanent for the right person, working full time Monday to Friday, between the hours of 08:00-18:00 (on different shift patterns). During busy times, you may also be asked to work 1 in 3 Saturdays, with a day off during the week.
Successful applicants will have a passion for delivering a first-class customer experience to ensure that all customers receive a high level of care and service.
Key duties will include:
- Receiving inbound calls from prospective customers and supporting them with their sales enquiry in a welcoming and professional manner.
- Showing active listening skills whilst taking notes about the customers requirements.
- Ensuring all information is recorded accurately and efficiently before passing it over to the Sales Executives to proceed with the sale.
- Ensuring customer requirements are fully understood and communicated.
- Ad-hoc administration duties to further support the team.
The ideal candidate:
- Excellent telephone manner and effective communication skills.
- Positive attitude and a flexible team player.
- Call centre experience is not essential but inbound call handling experience would certainly be a benefit
To express interest in this opportunity, please apply today. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted