An award winning, forward thinking and modern law firm based in the heart of London is seeking an Office Assistant, paying between £20,000 - £21,000 + an excellent benefits package, to join their growing team.
his is a great opportunity for a school/ college leaver looking to get into a professional office environment and to start a career in a company that will develop and progress you. The company have a great training programmes as well as opportunties to progress in.
The role will consist of the following duties:
- Meeting and greeting visitors and clients in the office, offering refreshments
- Setting up and managing meeting rooms
- Booking catering
- Answering the phones and taking messages for the appropriate person
- Booking couriers
- Franking post, collecting and distributing deliveries
- Updating company documents and databases
- Scanning and filling documentation
- During busier periods you will also help support the paralegal team with ad-hoc administrative support that is needed
The company is seeking a proactive and well-presented candidate with excellent communication skills. You will have a strong attention to detail and experience using Microsoft office packages. You will be a team player and enjoy supporting the team with any administrative duties needed. Excellent customer service, you will have a great understanding of what it means to be a brand ambassador, always wanting to go above and beyond. You will be flexible in your approach to working and have the ability to multi-task, juggling many duties at one time.
If you are a school/college leaver looking for your first job in a professional services environment, then please do apply to the job advert directly, this is such a great opportunity
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted