A friendly and professional Receptionist is required to work in a Bournemouth based Doctors surgery on a part time, temporary basis.
Working as part of a team, the role will be working between 25 to 30 hours per week
Duties will include
- Answering incoming calls to the surgery
- Booking appointments with the Doctors and Nurses
- Handling patient queries
- Processing requests from the Doctors
The ideal candidate will have
- Previous administrative, customer service or reception experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Friendly and polite telephone manner
- Excellent organisational skills
If you are interested in this part time, temporary role please submit your cv for review.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted