Customer Service Adviser
Are you a keen cyclist? Or perhaps you have strong knowledge of bikes? Are you looking for a new role with a company that inspires growth and offers career development?
We're looking for a Customer Service Adviser to join our client due to expansion. It's an exciting time to join, and ideal if you're looking for opportunities to progress. An interest in and/or knowledge of cycling will be beneficial in this role, as It will help you to strike up a great rapport with customers instantly.
As customer Service Adviser, you will need to:
- Have a broad knowledge on products and services offered
- Develop and manage good working relationships with clients
- Consult on the most effective insurance cover for a particular need
- Deliver good customer service by responding swiftly to queries
- Carry out all welcome calls to new clients
- Liaise with colleagues to keep your knowledge of new and existing products up to date
- Keep up to date with current market conditions and competitors' products
- Ensure compliance with regulations and procedures as laid down by the financial conduct authority (fca), by keeping up to date with all changes in the regulatory framework
- Ensuring client records are kept accurately and up to date
Skills and experience requiredRelevant work experience with an insurance company or within the wider financial services sector is beneficial; or previous experience in areas such as customer service, sales, marketing or financial advice, however, this is not essential. You must be able to build strong rapport, deliver excellent customer service and communicate effectively!
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to inspire trust
- Good customer service skills
- Attention to detail and accurate record keeping
- Integrity, sincerity, and discretion
- Excellent time management skills and self-motivation
- Computer literacy
- Team working skills
Salary is £20,000 pa with additional benefits - private medical insurance and pension benefits. Working hours are between 8am-7pm, with 8-hour days, Flexible to work a rota of 8am-4pm/9am-5pm/11am-7pm. Full Product Training will be provided and you must be able to work from home.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted