Social Media Manager
Remote working - weekday and weekends needed!
3 month contract to start ASAP
£25.00p/h - £30.00p/h
We are seeking several experienced, creative, and highly motivated Social Media Managers, to work on an exciting, well known international event for three months over the summer! Your role will be working in a wider team, where your core duties and responsibilities will include, social channel management, community management, content manipulation and publishing. We are seeking individuals who have a passion for Sport, and who want to contribute and add value where possible. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to work with the best!
Your duties will include;
- Day-to-day management of all social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Tiktok)
- Working with client teams and ensuring content is appropriate for publishing
- Safeguarding tone and voice and confirming they fall within brand guidelines
- Working with the editorial team to manipulate content via Canva and similar tools
- Amending existing assets such as text overlay or resizing
- Responsible for responses to the community across all social channels
- Community moderation including spam removal, inappropriate or harmful comments and FAQs responses
- Demonstrating excellent, true 'fan engagement' and two-way communication with supporters.
We are looking for candidates who possess the following skills and attributes;
- Social Channel management experience
- Proven experience in content publishing and manipulation
- Experience in increasing traffic, brand awareness and community engagement
- Channel moderation
- Sport based experience desirable
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills
- Team player and positive attitude
- Flexible approach
- Ability to work under pressure
You will need to be flexible to work across Europe and America time zones, along with working weekdays and weekends! If you have an agile approach, strong work ethic and are reliable, come join the team! With an attractive hourly rate and remote working available, don't delay, submit your CV today!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted