Office Manager Winchester (Outskirts) £35,000
We are recruiting for one of our prestigious clients in one of the local villages on the outskirts of Winchester. The permanent full-time role is a busy, varied and interesting. You will have experience as an Office Manager with a good understanding of Accounts and Sage Accounting.
The Role: Some of the duties will include.
- Management of the office and Operations
- Checking that all sundries are ordered and replenished
- Managing staffing rotas, holidays and absence records
- Office Administration and supporting wherever needed depending on the business needs
- Wider support to all the Teams
- Supporting with the Accounts function, cash-flow, Management reports, Management Accounts
- Experience as a proactive Office Manager who is knowledgeable with Sage Accounting software and not afraid of numbers.
- Professional, personable and approachable
- Someone happy to muck in to help all the teams when needed
- Strong IT skills and MS Packages
- Sage Accounting
This is fantastic opportunity to work with a really dynamic team who are passionate about the business and all that it delivers. This is an office-based role in a covid secure environment. There is parking on site but not that easy by public transport.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted