Business Development Manager - Infrastructure
London based offices
£40,000 - £60,000
An international Engineering and Construction firm, working on large scale infrastructure projects, is currently seeking Business Development Manager paying between £40,000 - £60,000 plus benefits, based in the heart of Mayfair. An organisation which is team-focused, with the breadth of activities necessary for employees to grow, enhance their skills and experience, and to be supported rather than constrained by a defined role. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and innovative organisation.
This role will be an integral part of the Business Development and Operations Team, where you will have the opportunity to travel internationally, meeting clients and respective new clients and provide exceptional and professional expertise in the sales and research process. The successful individual will come from an infrastructure background.
Your duties will include but not limited to;
- Travelling internationally to meet high profile clients
- Collate and compare research analysis
- Client presentations
- Preparing tender documents and submissions
- Overseeing contract and client due diligence
- Client reporting
- Managing a portfolio of clients throughout the BD process
- Negotiating contract terms and conditions
- Managing strong internal and external stakeholder relationships internationally
- Overseeing finances and budgets
We are seeking a confident, yet balanced individual that is self-driven and capable of working within a collegiate and team oriented environment. You will have an agile and entrepreneurial approach, with exceptional communication skills. We are looking for a proactive and enthusiastic individual with a high level of efficiency.
The ideal candidate will possess;
- Proven business development experience
- Experience within large scale infrastructure projects
- Experience in tender and bid writing
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Exposure to government projects and bids desirable
- International experience is desirable
- Outstanding business acumen
- High level of flexibility and willingness to travel regularly
- High degree of professionalism
- Ability to use initiative and work independently
- Punctual and reliable
- Understanding of the importance of discretion
- Fluent in another language advantageous but not essential
This role includes an unrivalled benefits package including a discretionary bonus structure and stunning offices!
If you feel you have the above and are seeking a new and exciting challenge, don't delay, submit your CV today!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted