Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria. Click here to get in touch with one of our consultants.
Office Administrator - (Part-Time 18 hours a week) 10 month contract
Our client an established technology-based client with an impressive customer base are currently looking to recruit a part-time office administrator to support their busy team. The company has a lovely working environment with free parking (although currently working remotely). The role would suit someone who enjoys a very busy role working as part of a small team and who has excellent IT skills.
Role: Office Administrator (Part-time) Where: Romsey outskirts Salary: £10ph
Responsibilities will include:
- Answering the telephone
- Dealing with incoming emails
- Organising travel and managing diaries
- General correspondence
- Some finance duties including entering of information onto Sage
- Maintaining project budgets and expenditure using Excel
You will need:
- To be exceptionally organised with excellent attention to detail
- A professional telephone manner
- The ability to work as part of a small team
- To be a proactive self-starter
- To be flexible in your approach and happy to help-out where is needed
- The ability to work additional hours if required to help cover holiday
- Confident IT skills including advanced Excel and a confident working knowledge of Sage 50 (essential)
- To be able to commit to a 10-month contract
Due to the location of the office having your own transport is essential. If you would be interested in this role and have the necessary skills and experience please don't hesitate to APPLY.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.