Full Time, 37 hours per week
Temporary (4 months initially)
£16 - £17.50 per hour
Tate are currently working with a leading energy provider, to recruit a Bid Coordinator to join their Reading office ASAP.
Due to the Covid19 pandemic, this role is currently remote. However, candidates should still be within a commutable distance from Reading, as you may be required to attend site to collect IT equipment and for training. The role will eventually return to the office as restrictions continue to be lifted.
As a Bid Coordinator, you will work alongside the wider bid team, working across markets and technologies to deliver competitive and commercially robust bids. This role is responsible for providing highly effective and efficient bid-coordination and administrative support to the bid team. The role involves collating bid compliance and administration documents, sup-porting bid governance as well as data gathering/analysis and reporting to ensure that the team deliver against the client requirements of all bids.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Due it the nature of this role, bid co-ordination experience in a fast-paced environment is highly desired, but this could be from any industry.
- Highly organised with excellent verbal and written communication skills including report writing
- Competent in using Microsoft Office packages e.g. SharePoint, Power BI, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Outlook.
- Ability to analyse data, draw conclusions and report in a clear and concise manner
- Experience of basic financial processes such as invoice processing, raising purchase orders etc.
- Demonstrates excellent and confident customer service skills to deal with stakeholders, colleagues and other team members
- Able to manage in a fast pace highly dynamic environment where working to bid deadlines is paramount
- Able to work independently to achieve and deliver results within strict deadlines
To express interest in this opportunity, please apply today. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted