Customer Service Agent
Permanent, Full Time
Salary: £19,000-£21,000 DOE
Monday-Friday Rotational Shifts 9am-5.00pm / 10am-6pm + 1 Saturday in 3 9am-1pm (time off in lieu when Saturday worked)
This role will be an integral role to the business, supporting customers with queries surrounding their claims.
- Handling inbound queries regarding customer claims
- Managing retention and renewal calls
- Handling new policy applications
- Objection handling
- Resolving customer complaints
- Recording and maintaining accurate policyholder information using the in-house computer systems
- Proven contact centre experience
- MS Office savvy
- Polished questioning and listening skills
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written form
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted