Tate are looking for talented Customer Service Advisor's to work for TK Maxx and Homesense, part of TJX Europe based on Clarendon Road in Watford.
Are you passionate about Customer Service?
Would you like a vibrant, fun working environment?
Want to join an International Business with exciting career opportunities? TK Maxx can give you all the above and more... You will be joining them as a Temporary colleague in the first instance (rolling 4 week contract) with scope to extend over the summer period (with a higher pay after 3 months!)
These roles are to start on 24th May, so you must be available at short notice and interviews will be happening over the next 2 weeks.
Your working hours will initially Wednesday to Sunday, working hours between 8am till 7pm (7.5 hours per day) and but usual hours are 9am-5pm - flexibility is a must
Your day to day role will include:
- Answering inbound telephone calls from customers, dealing with queries and resolving issues.
- Liaising with the store network and other internal departments to ensure swift resolution of customer enquiries.
- Managing a busy email inbox and ensure you are replying to customer queries.
- Making outbound calls as required to help resolve customer issues.
- Ability to demonstrate that you are passionate about delivering a high level of service through written and oral communication.
- Excellent Customer Service skills, ideally on the telephone in a query based environment
- A flexible approach to your workload.
- The desire to be successful and deliver outstanding quality in all you do.
We look forward to welcoming you to TJX Europe and Tate.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted