An committed, passionate and customer focused Junior Catering Manager is required to join a fantastic family venue. This role based in Letchworth will be focus upon the development and delivery of a quality food and beverage offering, that is both customer driven and commercially successful. Combined with the delivery of exceptional customer service.
Within this role you will also be required as a duty manager for the venue, ensuring that the businesses operation is run effectively on a daily basis. You will be working 35 hours, 5 days a week, which will include both early and late shifts and weekend work.
You will also work very closely with the venues management team to plan, develop and implement the venues food and beverage offering. As well as ensuring the highest food hygiene standards are consistently delivered across the venue.
This is a great role for an existing supervisor or catering team leader who is looking for their 1st step into a management role.
As Junior Catering Manager you will ultimately be responsible for:
- Planning, developing, organising and the delivery of the venues food and beverage offering, This include areas such as:
- Menu development
- Product pricing strategy
- Sales and promotional activity
- Beverage stocking policy
- The provision of training and development to the food and beverage team, ensuring that the highest service standards are met at all times
- Delivery of food hygiene and other compliance led practices in line with company policy
- Day to day operational management
- Stock ordering and management
- Staff management which includes
- Performance management
- Training and development
- Supervising staff
- The production of staff rotas
- Staff appraisals
- Cash handling and management
- The production of F&B operating procedures
- Preparation and production of food and beverage management information reports
The ideal Junior Catering Manager candidate will need:
- Experience within a similar role
- Experience of running and managing an effective and food and beverage operation
- Experience of managing stock and using stock management and sales software
- The ability to work within a fast moving and at times a high-pressure environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, plus the ability to build strong internal and external working relationships
- A Proven track record in creating a service driven team within a food and beverage operation
- Experience of applying health, safety and food handling training in line with legal requirements
Working Monday to Sunday, five days a week, including weekend of a shift based rotas, 35 hours a week you will be based in Letchworth, you can expect to receive a salary of up to £22,000 plus benefits package.
If you have the experience to match the requirements, please apply now to Neil Copping. I will respond to all applications within 2/3 working days.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted