We are currently with a Property Management company based in the West End who are seeking an Asset Transactions Administrator to join their growing team.
Stunning offices and a great team culture, this is an amazing opportunity to join a company who take so much pride in what they do and also each and every one of their employees.
You will be responsible for taking ownership of enquiries relating to lease extensions and freehold sales alongside other miscellaneous enquiries, which could potentially create other income streams for the landlord.
The duties of the role will include but not be limited to:
- Working with the wider team to respond to initial enquiries from leaseholders
- Dealing with enquiries from solicitors and surveyors
- Instructing solicitors and surveyors
- Liaise with 3rd party management agents
- Oversee the progress of each individual case through to completion
- Producing valuation figures for sign off
- General administrative tasks
- Working alongside external companies to approve agreements, as and when required
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate strong communication skills and the confidence to liaise with people at all levels, other the telephone, via email and face to face. You will also pride yourself on your ability to manage and prioritise your workload ensuring that deadlines are met.
Experience within the residential property sector would be beneficial for this role however not essential as well as a self-motivated, driven and professional approach towards work.
The role is being offered on a full time, permanent position with a salary of £21,000 - £23,000.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted