A new full time office position created to provide administrative support to a busy Sales Team. Your part in this busy team is instrumental in making sure orders are processed and sent through the factory accurately to ensure customers goods are made and delivered on time.
The company are a successful manufacturing business who have maintained a steady order book through the pandemic giving staff job stability. This new position could offer career development in the future. You will be office based in the role. People rarely leave this company - so take that as good sign that this opportunity and company might just be the one you need right now!
We've removed a lot of technical elements from your job, but you will be working with lots of codes and numbers so accuracy is so important through you concentrating and naturally being very diligent and careful with your work.
Things can get busy here, and the work load can get heavy but you must be able to keep the plates spinning!
You should be able to communicate confidently and articulately with people inside the business and with customers.
The business is very successful, the people here are super and the management create a very inclusive working environment so everyone feels valued and included in the business as a whole.
You are rewarded with a comprehensive range of benefits and assuming you are keen to learn and get on in your work there is no reason why your job can not evolve in the future.
The purpose of your role here will be:
- To accurately input every sales order into the system
- Emailing customers with their order confirmations
- Keeping the order records and customers updated with information received from the factory
- Processing returns & issuing Credit Notes to customers
- Supporting the team with general administrative duties such as including taking phone calls and messages, handling the post, accurate filing.
Essentially, in you we are looking for:
- A-C grades or equiv in Maths and English GCSE
- Previous experience from in a sales or customer service role that had processes or systems
- Some previous commercial office experience
- Confident user of MS Word and Excel
The recruitment plan:
Tate will be shortlisting CVs and meeting candidates for this role w/c 26 April.
If this role could be perfect for you, use the APPLY button to submit your CV.
Candidates will be contacted by phone or email. Please be ready to react quickly.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted