Logistics and Maintenance Supervisor - £28k - St Albans
Our client a reputable and longstanding expert in their field of sensor technology are currently on the recruit for a local Logistics and Maintenance Supervisor with key holder and responsibility.
- Goods out, courier liaison, tracing of shipments
- Changing of delivery address as required
- Obtaining POD's (proof of delivery)
Dealing with general orders
- Ordering and stock maintenance of engineer's demo cases
- Dealing with credit notes and good returns
- Organising stock checks
- Replenishment of stock
- Writing off and transferring stock as applicable
- Ordering and cancellation of fuel cards
- Organisation of vehicle repairs - including driving vehicles to MOT testing stations as required
- Liaison with leasing company
- Fleet insurance administration
- Building alarm key holder responsibility - 1st point of contact in an emergency and main keypad administrator
- General building maintenance - lending a hand to minor DIY issues and arrangement of repairs and contracted works
- Overseeing of cleaning to site and contract organisation
- Gardening - determination of projects and monitoring of grounds
- Fire maintenance - liaising with contractors and assisting with engineers visits as applicable
- Winter - snow duties
Skills and Experience:
- High levels of computer literacy in MS Word, Excel, and SAP
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience in logistics administration, invoices, courier, and export documentation
- A positive and engaging personality with a "can do" attitude!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted