Temporary (6 months+)
£15 per hour
Tate have partnered with a multinational consulting company, seeking some Recruiters to join their team based in Milton Keynes.
- Work with the Sourcing Lead to develop and deliver the sourcing strategy for Service or Market Unit.
- Work closely with the TA Management Team for service/MU to deliver a pipeline of candidates to meet the needs of the business and build future talent pipelines for 'always on' demand.
- Act as a SME for their area in sourcing and work with the sourcing lead to ensure appropriate channels and tools are in place to meet the demands of the business.
- Identify potential problems in the sourcing work stream in advance and work proactively with the sourcing lead to resolve in a timely manner.
- Identify alternative innovative, scalable sourcing channels using various methods - and optimize existing low-cost channels.
- Implement and attend sourcing events in relevant areas of business to support sourcing strategy and support other sourcing events held by the business as necessary.
- Pro-active sourcing and submission of pre-qualified talent with accountability for delivering in line with agreed SLAs and KPIs.
- Creating and delivering reporting and business/stakeholder updates as required and in line with defined governance matrices.
- Understand and champion Intelligent Operations initiatives and ways of working to 'lead in the new' as appropriate and directed by the sourcing associate manager.
- Actively contribute to sourcing meetings, project plans and initiatives.
- Expert in sourcing methodologies and deep knowledge of optimized searches (Boolean, X-Ray etc) with demonstrable experience in delivering talent pipelines through social and other channels.
- An effective and influential communicator who is comfortable leading conversations with senior stakeholders regarding recruitment best practice (an expert advisor).
- Provide external marketplace intelligence to recruiters and stakeholders.
- Experience of sourcing both high volume campaigns and niche, targeted recruitment efforts utilising a range of sourcing strategies.
- Collaborative team player - promoting inclusion, seeking continuous improvement through day to day work and leading by example.
- An awareness of the latest employment legislation and key issues surrounding immigration.
- Experienced in event management- planning, organising and leading for areas such as career fairs, candidate referral roadshows etc
- Solid experience of recruiting direct candidates from a range of different sources.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel reporting required with Taleo/Workday and Avature/Qlik experience preferred.
To express interest in this opportunity, please apply today. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search