£9.74 per hour
Temporary - to permanent
Monday - Friday
1 x temp to fixed term contract - 12 months in total working 40 hours per week
1 x temp to perm 37.5 hours
1 x temp to perm 40 hours
Tate have an exciting opportunity with a prestigious brand in Bedford. We are looking for people with strong communication skills to join a fast-paced Customer service department. This role requires regular liaison with customers via telephone therefore, it is essential to have a professional and approachable telephone manner. You must have previous experience with complaint handling.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow step by step process from first point on contact
- Record information received from customers accurately
- Resolve complaints with a professional and positive manner
- Ensure you follow Data Protection and Financial conduct guidelines
- Support customers with all queries
- Make refunds to customers
- Liaise with approx. 30 customers daily
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Must have previous complaint handling experience
- Ideally you will have worked with regulated complaints (FSA)
- Attention to detail
- Good grammar to write email replies to customers
- Professional and positive telephone manner
- Team player
- Efficient on Microsoft office
We are looking for 3 candidates to start ASAP, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted