Tate are delighted to be recruiting for a Customer Service Administrator to join an established business based in Poole. This is a permanent position offering a salary of £20,200.
The Customer Service Administrator role will involve -
- Speaking to customers over the phone on a daily basis
- Liaising with customers via email
- Advising customers on products and services
- Assisting customers with complaints and resolving any issues
Offering an excellent customer service is the number one priority within this position
Ideal candidates for this Customer Service Administrator role will have -
- Previous experience working in a customer service position
- Friendly and empathetic verbal communication skills
- A high level of attention to detail coupled excellent written communication skills
- Ability to work as a key member of a friendly and supportive team
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a supportive and customer focused organisation where you will be able to further develop your customer service and administrative skills, always with the customer in mind.
If this role is of interest to you please submit an application and we will come back to you with feedback asap
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted