Permanent, part time - 25 hours per week (5 hours per day) - £14,000
This is initially a Home working role and will eventually be split between office and home working.
We are recruiting for a Fleet Administrator on behalf of a global organisation.
If you have excellent admin experience with the ability to multi-task, we would love to hear from you!
As Fleet Administrator your duties will include:
- Co-ordinate the fleet and ensure all vehicles are compliant (services, MOT, Tax etc)
- Liaise with suppliers
- Work with the finance and procurement to resolve property and fleet related issues
- Generate PO numbers, and raise invoices
- Update databases accurately
- General administration
Skills and experience:
- Fleet experience is beneficial but not essential
- Strong Administration skills
- Invoicing experience is desirable
- Must be able to work independently and able to prioritise own workload
- Experience of Oracle desired but not essential
- Must be a natural problem solver with a positive can-do attitude
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted