Immediate start and Interviews
6 months FTC
£25k- £32k - based on exp
We have a fantastic opportunity for an HR/Recruitment Coordinator to join a close-knit, friendly, HR team based in Guildford, Surrey on a fixed term contract. This is a new role, created in order to support the growing business and high levels of recruitment over the upcoming months. We are looking for someone with a can-do attitude and happy to get stuck in!
Duties will include:
- To work closely with and support the Internal Recruiter and HR team to support the overall recruitment drive with general administrative duties
- Supporting by seeking approvals, arranging interviews, screening CVs, advertising roles on various websites
- Using LinkedIn Recruiter to advertise roles, manage candidates and conduct direct sourcing where required
- To work with managers to understand their requirements, obtain feedback and keep them informed
- Keeping trackers up to date
- Attending meetings to update various stakeholders on recruitment activity
- Potentially support with the implementation of a recruitment tool
- Management of and adherence to internal recruitment processes
- Creating/reviewing job approval paperwork, job adverts and job descriptions
- Liaising with recruitment agencies
- Managing applications, liaising with candidates and screening to ascertain expectations
- To work with the HR team to support where necessary with on-boarding activities
- Additional day-to-day administrative tasks with regards to recruitment
- We are ideally looking for someone with experience in an administrative recruitment capacity, preferably in-house within an HR team
- Good Microsoft Office suite experience and ability to work with a variety of applications would be ideal
- Eye for detail to ensure accuracy
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted