HR Business Partner
IMMEDIATE START AND INTERVIEWS
12-16 FTC - Matenity cover
Salary neg based on experience
Based near Godalming (Due to rural location, car is essential)
The current senior HR Business Partner, who reports to the Business Operations Director will shortly start maternity leave, so we are currently seeking a replacement on a 12 to 16 Month Fixed Term Contract.
You and your team of 4 will manage all HR related activities and become key in the definition and implementation of the HR strategic direction of the business.
As Senior HR Business Partner your role will include:
- Managing a major programme of recruitment across different parts of the business
- Implementing the HR element of a new ERP project across the business
- Identifying and implementing HR initiatives as part of the company wide growth
- Working with the senior management team on projects such as benefit reviews
- Addressing training and performance management needs in the business
- Degree qualification supplemented by CIPD level 5 or above
- Significant generalist experience at senior operational level (e.g. HR Manager)
- Direct experience of managing recruitment at all levels
- Experience using HR related systems
- Practical working knowledge of UK employment law
- The ability to be influential at all levels
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted