Are you passionate about motivating and mentoring people to ensure your team give customers a great experience? Are you from a customer facing leisure or interactive retail industry and considering a new challenge in 2021 ?
If so we are recruiting for an on site Supervisor to work for a popular, award winning entertainment venue. The job based in Letchworth will involve working on the front-line in this busy venue and dealing with customers and team members. You should be experienced in motivating team members and be able to manage performance.
This is a truly unique opportunity to be part of an organisation that values it staff members and is dedicated to training and promoting in house.
Working on a shift pattern of 35 hours per week, which will include weekends, evenings and bank holidays
As a Visitor Services Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- Supervising, supporting and developing staff to ensure productivity and service performance
- Organise and support with events to ensure maximum engagement with the public
- Deal with complaints in a professional and timely manner
- Prepare and submit staff related performance reports
- Provide coaching and ongoing mentoring for staff
- Ensure the company values and behaviours are adhered to and leading by example
- Opening and closing the venue
The ideal Candidate should have:
- Experience within the hospitality industry or previous experience in a face to face public customer role
- Supervisory experience
- A passion for mentoring people and an interest in the arts would be an advantage
- General health and safety / first aid knowledge
Working on a shift pattern of 35 hours per week, which will include weekends, evenings and bank holidays. You can expect a salary of up to £20,361.00 along with some great company benefits including discounts.
The company are looking for a May start ideally, so please apply now. Becky Day will respond to all applications by phone or email.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted