Customer Service Sales Assistant Winchester (Outskirts) £20/24k DOE
We are pleased to be supporting one of our progressive clients again to find a proactive new team member. The business grows year on year and their products are very well known and loved. This business's ethos is based around luxury and innovation, so if you feel that you can add to this team then please read on.
We're seeking a Customer Service & Sales Assistant to help drive our continued growth. Amongst other things, this person will be responsible for providing first-hand, quality advice and support to our customers.
- Overseeing orders placed on our ordering system by re-sellers and customers. Checking for mistakes, anomalies, or upgrade opportunities. Overseeing this ordering system will be a large part of the role and accuracy is paramount.
- Supporting the team to perform general business and administration tasks needed to help support with the day-to-day activities.
- Contacting customers with order queries
- You will have previous customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Have a positive mindset and able to challenge the normal to get the best results
- Organised, adaptable, flexible and able to adjust to business needs
- Being self-motivated is key
- Proficient in all MS office packages
The role will be on a fixed term basis initially. We anticipate it being a 12-month FTC with a review at 6 months depending on the business requirements. But there is scope for this to also become permanent. This is a fantastic role where you will become an integral part of the supportive team. You will need to have your own transport to get to this role as the location is off the public transport routes.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted